Appointments can be booked conveniently online! please click here
Dedicated Health Care
- New Patient Intake: initial 40 minute consultation to gather information about the case, outline a treatment plan & prescribe herbal formula. patients who book this service are expected to return for a follow up visit within 1-2 weeks
- Follow Up Treatment: 40 minute follow up consultation to quantify changes in the condition, herbal formula modification, acupuncture & bodywork as appropriate and time permitting. patients who book this service are expected to book routine visits to ensure continuity of care
- Extended Consult / Treatment: 80 minute treatment for new patients desiring physical treatment after an initial consultation, or for those with complicated conditions who require more time with a practitioner.
- Massage: therapeutic or relaxing touch massage in our open air and ambient medical clinic setting.
- Destress Acupuncture: a combination of acupuncture and bodywork to move stuck qi and relax the mind.
- Neck & Shoulders Treatment: massage, sliding cups and acupuncture as appropriate to release tight muscles.
- Health Consultation: find out what Chinese medicine can do for your health or longevity, receive expert advice and common sense explanations for your health concerns. discussion only, no treatment provided.
as a not for profit clinic, showing grassroots support is crucial when we seek grant and donations from large foundations. for $100 per year, you can show your support of our clinic, and receive $20 discount on every Chinese medicine treatment provided!
Other Questions? Click here for more patient information.