Appointments can be booked conveniently online! please click here
Dedicated Health Care
- New Patient Intake: 40 minute consultation to gather information about the case, outline a treatment plan & prescribe herbal formula. patients who book this service should also book a follow up appointment 1-2 weeks after initial intake to ensure continuity of care.
- Follow Up Treatment: 40 minute consultation to quantify changes, modify herbal formula, and perform acupuncture & bodywork time permitting. patients who book this service are expected to book routine visits to ensure continuity of care
- Extended Treatment: for new patients with complicated conditions or for those who require more than 40 minutes with their practitioner, booking two back to back appointments is recommended
- Massage: therapeutic or relaxing touch massage in our open air and ambient medical clinic setting.
- Destress Acupuncture: a combination of acupuncture and bodywork to move stuck qi and relax the mind.
- Neck & Shoulders Treatment: massage, sliding cups and acupuncture as appropriate to release tight muscles.
- Health Consultation: find out what Chinese medicine can do for your health or longevity, receive expert advice and common sense explanations for your health concerns. discussion only, no treatment provided.
We sell herbs to the public and fill formulas for outside practitioners by walk in service only. Walk in formulas & single herb sales must be submitted in person to our front desk staff with payment at time of order. Formulas will be added to our que and filled as quickly as possible, with our clinic patients’ formulas taking priority. Formulas will be available for contact free pickup when ready in our front window. Formulas are not accepted by email or phone request.
as a not for profit clinic, showing grassroots support is crucial when we seek grant and donations from large foundations. for $100 per year, you can show your support of our clinic, and receive $20 discount on every Chinese medicine treatment provided!
Other Questions? Click here for more patient information.